Tuesday, November 1, 2011

California Trip Postponed


This is heartbreaking news for me, as I was really looking forward to this trip.  However, due to unforseen personal issues that have arisen just recently, I will be unable to make my December trip.

During this trip, in addition to visiting some family and spending New Years in Las Vegas, I was planning on visiting the following California Breweries:

  • Sierra Nevada Brewing - Chico, CA
  • Mendocino Brewing - Ukiah, CA
  • Russian River Brewing - Santa Rosa, CA
  • Lagunitas Brewing - Petaluma, CA
  • Marin Brewing - Larkpsur, CA
  • Moylan's Brewing - Novato, CA
  • Firestone Walker Brewing - Paso Robles, CA (And Buellton, CA)
  • Port Brewing/Lost Abbey - San Marcos, CA
  • The Bruery - Placentia, CA
  • Stone Brewing - Escondido, CA
The only one of these breweries I've been to before is Marin Brewing in Larksupr, CA.  Most of the others didn't exit yet when I moved from California up to Washington state years ago.  So, I was really looking forward to finally getting to the source of some of my favorite beers.

Though the trip must be postponed for now - I definitely intend to re-organize things agian as soon as possible.  Perhaps next summer - or the same time next year.  I'll keep you posted.

If any of my readers manage to visit any of these breweries, tell them Beer Monger says hello and have a pint for me!

Drink responsibly and stay safe out there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment