Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Cooper's Alehouse Golf Tournament - August 18th



Are you a golfer?  I used to be.  I still have my clubs but haven't been out on the links in so long I'll be a duffer when I try to go back!  lol  Hopefully, that will be sometime this Summer but I have a lot of other things to take care of first. 

If your golf skills surpass mine however (and most people's do), then you might want to consider signing up for the Cooper's Alehouse Golf Tournament.  It's set to take place on Saturday, August 18th at Jefferson Park. 

According to Cooper's:

It’s a four person scramble with tee times starting at 10:30am.  Cost is $320/foursome which includes cart, lunch, drink tickets, and prizes.


Space for the tournament is limited, so if you're interested don't delay.  Drop by Cooper's Alehouse and sign up ASAP.  Sunday might be a good day for it, as Cooper's has extended their Happy Hour to all day long on Sundays for the summer (in addition to their regular happy hour that goes from 2-6pm Monday thru Friday). 

Cooper's is also updating themselves a bit.  They have a new logo (Above) and they are working on revising their website.  The new version of the website should be up soon.   

Drink responsibly and stay safe out there. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! It's great to hear from a fellow golfer, or someone who used to be like me! 😄 Don't worry, you're not alone; we can both work on getting our swing back on track for that Vegas Golf Game someday this Summer.

    As for the Cooper's Alehouse Golf Tournament on August 18th at Jefferson Park, it sounds like a fantastic opportunity for skilled golfers like you. While my golf skills might be a bit rusty, I'll cheer you on from the sidelines!

    ReplyDelete