Monday, July 23, 2012

CraftBeerMonger.com Is On The Way!



After a year and a half of beer blogging, the time has come for Beer Monger to evolve.  Based on feedback from my readers and limitations with some of my earlier selections, beermonger.blogspot.com will soon be moving to the URL: CraftBeerMonger.com. 

This change will allow me to provide a richer content experience for my readers, as well as helping me with finding some sponsors for my blog.  Attending so many events/festivals/launches/etc. can, at times, be a bit of a financial strain and a few organizations have already expressed an interest in sponsoring my blog. 

I'm hoping my readers will also take this as a sign that Beer Monger is here to stay.  I'm very passionate about the craft beer community and want to continue to provide you with coverage of the craft beer happenings in and around the Seattle area. 

I'd like to thank all of my readers for their support.  I am working on constructing the new site and hope to be up and running by the end of this month.  Stay tuned for an update on when to expect the switchover. 

Drink responsibly and stay safe out there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment