Wednesday, August 22, 2012

CraftBeerMonger.com has arrived!

It's time to say goodbye to Beer Monger and say hello to Craft Beer Monger!



This blog is going inactive.  Please follow my new blog at: CraftBeerMonger.com!  And be sure to 'Like' my new 'Craft Beer Monger' page on Facebook (Unfortunately, Facebook wouldn't simply let me change the name of my existing 'Beer Monger' page, so I had to make a new page.) 

Thank you so much for reading.  Cheers! 

Drink responsibly and stay safe out there. 

5 comments:

  1. http://nettstatus.blogspot.com/ подписуемсья все взаимно.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely blog, I really enjoyed reading it. I too have a new blog, and I would appreciate it if you could visit Γαστρεντερολόγοι Θεσσαλονίκη The blog provides information on various gastrointestinal diseases and has a forum with questions and answers for patients with problems of stomach, intestines, and liver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different website and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so I am just following you. Look forward to checking out your web page updates. As a fellow beer lover, you might be interested in this website that discusses the amazing health benefits of beer. www.beerandbody.com

    ReplyDelete